- BrandsJar respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal informationAt times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information. At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.
- BrandsJar will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in another form.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
Disclosure of your personal informationWe will use your personal information in the following ways- *to provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter, bulletins. *to respond to specific queries you may raise regarding WPP and its operating companies. *to provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website. *to process and consider your job application. We are also required by law to state a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information. We only use your personal information for the above mentioned purposes and/or if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our products or services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceedIng or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of BrandsJar, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in appropriate form and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- BrandsJar is committed to ensuring the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
Where do we send your information?
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US, Europe and other countries outside India. We will, where the country to which your data is transferred has not been found to provide an adequate level of protection, put in place appropriate safeguards (we use standard contractual clauses) to ensure your information is protected.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a period of 12 months from our last date of the last contact.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
When you visit our website
When you visit our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregate manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that BrandsJar is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.